Metal Frames and Trusses in Melbourne
CMC Steel Solutions is a trusted source of metal frames and trusses for a wide range of projects, both in Melbourne itself and right across the state of Victoria.
Creating and erecting superb solutions for any project
For more than a decade, we have used our own state-of-the-art facility in Craigieburn to match the precise requirements of clients in the property and construction industries. Many have used us on multiple occasions to design commercial and residential metal framing systems, and have been happy to recommend our professionalism and true value to friends, work acquaintances and family members.
WHY CHOOSE METAL FRAMES AND TRUSSES?
Our metal frame partition wall products deliver a range of key benefits:
- The structure delivers proven results, neither warping or twisting, providing the perfect combination of vital strength and enduring performance
- Unlike other alternatives, steel frames and trusses will not shrink and are also impervious to damaging fungal growth
- Melbourne’s fickle climate is often a mystery to many of us, but we do know that our metal frame partition wall and metal stud wall construction products are ready to handle any of the changes and extremes we’re subject to. Of course, steel is also a proven lightning conductor
- The metal trusses we craft in-house can cover greater lengths than if you were using timber in your project
- Like many Melbournians, we have an eye to the future. We’re proud to offer metal frame partition wall and metal stud wall construction products that are recyclable. This is an increasingly important consideration for clients who wish to be recognised as eco-conscious
From Idea to Erection – A Proven Partner
Whether your needs for metal frames and trusses are for your own residential metal framing project or for a commercial undertaking, our experienced team will provide all the assistance you need to create the outcomes you require.
Of course, our estimates are comprehensive and obligation-free. We take the time to understand both your specific needs and the locations where our finished metal framing systems will be used. From this, we can then craft a unique 3D BIM model of the finished steel frames and trusses. Reviewing these with you, we’ll ensure that everything is spot-on before you give us the go-ahead.
We then create the product at our Craigieburn facility and can deliver it to your location for you to erect as required, or else we can undertake the erection for you if that’s your preference. Of course, all connectors and construction drawings are part of our great-value package, and a reg 126 Certificate is also provided.